Corporate wear and corporate gifts South Africa: Xperience maXimum Xposure
A division of the established e-QUIP Engineering and Industrial Supplies, e-QUIP Promotions was developed to create a fully-rounded turnkey business for the promotional and workwear industry. e-QUIP Engineering and Industrial Supplies recognised the need for a reliable one stop shop for our customers, from suggestion and finding the perfect customised personalised gift to suit your budget, to selecting the correct branding, as well as advising on the size and colours thereof and providing you with artwork to be approved by you prior to us branding it for you!
We are grateful for our clients, and through dedicated service, Xtra personalised care and quality products, we continue to build strong relationships.
We strive to Xceed Xpectations and look forward to seeing you receive the best possible end result. It is through this dedication that we continue to grow and aim to become a leader in the corporate clothing and promotional gift industry.
The Benefits of Corporate Workwear, Promotional Clothing and Promotional Gifts
- Corporate gifts and promotional gifts are highly effective promotional tools, providing long term marketing through effective branding.
- Represents your company/brand and can provide clients with a lasting impression of you.
- Innovative and forward-thinking marketing strategy.
- Communicate your values, contact details, fun and even announce events!
- Value for money, long lasting maXimum brand exposure.
e-QUIP Promotions: we have the XXX-factor:
- Hassle-Free Process
- Streamlined Service
- Customised Products
- Dedicated Professionals
- Fully-Rounded Service
Mission and Vision
Our core goal is to provide our clients with the ideal branded product to suit their individual requirements and budget. We strive to provide a streamlined service, delivering products timeously and professionally. The products that we provide are of high quality, guaranteeing we exceed client expectations and provide them with a great end result. Your marketing is our priority.
Corporare and Promotional Apparel
- Lounge Shirts
- Golf Shirts
- Corporate Wear
- Active Wear
- Writing Instruments
- Out of Africa
- Office Accessories
- Notebooks and Folders
- Leisure and Outdoor
- Ladies Gifts
- Carrol Boyes
Terms and Conditions
- Local deliveries will be done free of charge if the order exceeds R150.
- If less than R150, a delivery fee of R40 will apply to the Amanzimtoti and surrounding areas.
- R60 for Durban and surrounding areas.
- Local orders can also be collected at our premises. For details of addresses etc. pls see ‘Contact Us’ tab.
- Courier companies can collect as soon as full proof of payment has been received via e-mail and
as soon as the amount reflects in our bank account. Please mail to email@example.com
- Under NO circumstances will orders be shipped without proof of payment reflecting in our
bank account. We bank with Absa- should you bank with other institutions, please allow 2 days
for payment to reflect.
- We can select our couriers for deliveries and will quote customers accordingly. If accepted, it
will only be arranged on proof of payment (see 2.2) and the waybill no will be communicated
- Any returns to e-QUIP will suffer a 20% handling fee if we delivered the items correctly as per your
written order to us and there is no quality concern.
- Customers will be responsible for their own courier charges returning goods to e-QUIP.
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items not within our control, delaying your
order such as strikes, public holidays, power outages affecting production, accidents, natural
disasters, theft etc.
- For safety reasons, please do an EFT transfer. Cash of more than R500 will not be accepted.